|English: Alaska wild berries (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
All that you need:
- 175g of Margarine.
- 175g of Caster Sugar.
- 4 Eggs.
- 175g of Self Raising Flour.
- 55g of Cocoa, sieved.
- 115g of Chopped Dark Chocolate.
- 115g of Chopped White Chocolate.
- 150g of Frozen Mixed Berries.
All that you need to do (in 4 steps):
- Preheat oven to 180'C/Gas Mark 4 & grease a 8in Cake Tin.
- Beat together margarine, sugar, egg, flour and cocoa into a bowl until smooth.
- Spoon half the cake mixture into the cake tin. Sprinkle with half the chocolate and berries and cover with the rest of the cake mixture. Scatter remaining chocolate and berries over the top, pushing the berries into the mixture slightly.
- Bake in the oven for about 1 hour and 5 minutes until the cake is cooked through but remains slighty squidgy in the middle.
The all you need to do is find a quiet space, cut a slice & sit back and enjoy.