Stuck for a quick and easy meal? Need something a little different to the usual dinner but can't be bothered to flick through those old recipe books that spend their time on the shelf gathering dust? This is perfect.
Creamy spaghetti with flakes of salmon and prawns.
All that you need:
- 2 Portions of Pasta/Spaghetti
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Fillets of Salmon
- Half a packet of Frozen Prawns
- 3/4 of a packet of Cream Cheese
- A dash of Milk
And all that you need to do:
- Set a pan of water to boil.
- Place prawns in a bowl of cold water.
-Finely chop garlic and fry.
-When pan of water reaches boil, add the pasta/spaghetti
-Place salmon fillets in frying pan on top on garlic and leave to cook through. Flip halfway through cooking to make sure that the salmon is cooked all the way through.
- Flake the salmon and add the prawns.
- Add cream cheese and milk to the fish and allow to melt, adding milk until you are happy with the consistency of the sauce.
- Drain the pasta/spaghetti & add to the creamy fish.
- Mix, Serve & Enjoy.