There is nothing better than a lazy day where you can sit back and enjoy the day, starting with breakfast in bed. Which is why, as my entry to the #PowerOf3 Challenge, I am showing you the perfect breakfast - for me anyway - that you can make in the quickest amount of time and enjoy fresh.
Chocolate filled croissants.
All you need:
- Ready Rolled Croissant dough. (Because life's to short...)
- A Tube of Rolos
- A dash of flour just to stop the dough sticking.
All that you need to do:
- Turn on the oven to 200'C and dust the work surface with flour.
- Open the tube of dough and separate into the pre-cut triangles.
- Line up Rolos against the short end of the triangles.
- Roll and Shape into Cresents
-Place in oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
-Take them back to bed for a relaxing breakfast in bed.
Disclaimer: This is my entry to the #PowerOf3 Challenge by EcoPure, E-Cig liquid made with just 3 ingredients. I was not paid for this post, but was reimbursed for ingredients.