My other half loves burgers. You can pretty much guarantee that whenever we go out for dinner, he will pick some variation of a beef burger off the menu and so today I'm sharing the Cheese-y Beef Burger Recipe that he used when it was his turn to cook. Because he loves burgers filled with cheese!
What you will need:
- 500g Beef Mince
- 1 Egg
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Salt & Pepper for Seasoning
All that you need to do:
1. Finely slice the onion and garlic.
2. Mix onion and garlic with mince.
3. Mix in egg thoroughly.
4. Divide mixture into 8
5. Make each ball of mixture into thin burger shapes.
6. Top one 'burger' with cheese then place another on top.
7. Mould together.
8. Place in fridge for half hour (This stops them falling apart when you cook them!)
9. Fry in a hot pan for 7 minutes(ish) each side.
10. Serve in a roll with sides!