All that you need:
- 200g Frozen fish (Either a fish pie mix which you can pickup from the supermarket or just one type of fish if you're fussy and that's what you prefer)
- 1 Saucepan full of peeled chopped potatoes.
- 1 Tsp of butter.
- 1 Vegetable stock cube.
- 150ml of milk.
- A handful of grated cheese.
- Peas to Serve.
All that you need to do:
- Boil the potatoes on the stove until soft.
- Place the fish into an ovenproof dish with 100 ml of milk and place in the oven for 15 minutes. After this time whether the fish is cooked through (It will be soft and flaky, if not place it back in the oven until it is)
- Make the stock cube into stock using the instructions on the packet and pour into oven proof dish. Stir.
- Drain and mash the potatoes adding the butter and the rest of the milk.
- Place the mash on top of the fish mixture.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Place under the grill until the cheese is melted and golden.