I was challenged to use these wonderful new flavours and my imagination to create something spectacular. Those of you who often read my rambling will know that I write about students and that students know how to drink. So it seemed logical that this is where my creation started.
And so I present to you... Peanut Butter Oreo Martini. (Think Espresso Martini, but not...)
All that you need:
- Half a cocktail shaker of Ice
- 2 shots of Vodka
- 1 shot of Baileys
- 3 Crushed Peanut Butter Oreos
All that you need to do:
- Add all the of alcohol to the cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, seal and shake like your life depends on it.
- Add the crushed Oreos. Shake it again.
- Strain and Serve with a garnish, think cream, an oreo, or even crushed oreo on top.
|His & Her's Oreo Martini - With opposing views on how to|